Production Engineer [REF:5954]
South East Asia
16th June 2023
Bostonair APAC is looking for Production Engineers for a permanent position based in South East Asia.
**Please note due to visa requirements we can only accept candidates from South East Asia for this role**
- Play a critical role in managing engine MRO operations and lead a team of service engineers and technicians
- Product portfolio comprises of CFM56 and LEAP narrow-body aircraft engines.
- Drive operation excellence to meet operational requirements of engine on-time delivery and contractual TAT, productivity hit-ratio metrics as well as quality and safety compliance.
- Spearhead Continuous Improvement projects as well as Digitalisation and Automation initiatives to reduce cost and drive productivity.
- Lead customer focus teams to liaise with customers and co-ordinate with various functions such as Sales, Customer support, Materials and Engineering to ensure customer satisfaction in all engine maintenance programs.
- Ensure compliance of quality standards and regulations laid down by airworthiness authorities and engine OEMs.
- Promote a safety culture within the production team and coordinate all environment health and safety issues for the business unit to ensure a safe workplace.
Required experience and Qualifications
- Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering Degree. Other Engineering degrees will also be considered.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate teams to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills with a strong ability to drive and deliver results.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Process and detail-oriented, including strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
For more information on this position and to apply;
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this vacancy!
Further enquiries to a role can be made by sending a message to email@example.com or you can call the office on
+44 (0) 1482 679757.
© Bostonair APAC 2023.