Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer A320 and/or B787 – Australia (various locations) (Ref: 14290)
Australia - various
11th September 2022
We are looking for Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers with A320 and/or B787 types for several positions based across various cities in Australia.
This fantastic opportunity comes with numerous benefits as well as the chance to live in some of Australia’s most enviable locations.
Job details include:
- 12-18 months based in various cities in Australia
- Night shifts on a permanent basis
- Generous pay and benefits package
- B1 or B2 on A320 and/or B787 required
- Start date ideally within 12 weeks
- Rota to allow for the work/life balance to enjoy all Australia has to offer
- Further type course training available
- Right to work/live in Australia or New Zealand required
- Interviews via teams
Please send your CV below to GemmaSouthwell@bostonair.co.uk to apply.
Apply for this vacancy!
Further enquiries to a role can be made by sending a message to email@example.com or you can call the office on
+44 (0) 1482 679757.
© Bostonair APAC 2023.