Lead Cabin Programmes Engineer (Avionics) [REF:6068]
8th August 2023
Bostonair APAC is looking for a Lead Cabin Programmes Engineer (Avionics) for a permanent position based in Hong Kong.
- Manage the definition and installation of cabin avionics products, which include but are not limited to In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity (IFEC), Emergency Escape Proximity Lighting (EEPL), and Cabin Services System (CSS) for both production and retrofit aircraft.
- Lead and oversee new cabin avionics programmes to ensure all products are certified, produced and delivered on time, on budget and to specification.
- Lead the source selection analysis process for new cabin avionics products ensuring full compliance with all technical and regulatory requirements.
- Lead major milestone meetings and provide on-site support for aircraft modification inputs.
- Lead cabin reconfiguration proposals and support LOPA studies.
- Lead all in-house cabin avionics designs & modifications through Cathay Pacific HKAR-21 Design Organisation to support aircraft induction and retirement activities.
- Lead all cabin avionics tasks for all aircraft inductions and retirements.
- Build strong working relationships with cabin avionics suppliers and Maintenance Repair Organisations (MROs).
- Initiate and drive cabin avionics reliability improvements for future cabin avionics products through structured cross-functional engagement with key stakeholders and lessons learned.
- Typically 8 years experience in aircraft maintenance and/or engineering.
- Degree in Engineering / Aerospace discipline.
- Proven cabin avionics knowledge, preferably in IFEC development and integration.
- Proven experience in supervising, managing projects and working with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability in supplier management and working with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Maintenance Repair Organisations (MROs).
- Membership in The institution of Hong Kong Engineers (HKIE) is preferred.
- Experience in project management is preferred.
- Experience in LEAN project is preferred.
- Design Organisation experience is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Drive for excellence.
- Adaptable and responsive to change with demonstrated ability to drive process improvements across the department
For more information on this position and to apply;
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this vacancy!
Further enquiries to a role can be made by sending a message to email@example.com or you can call the office on
+44 (0) 1482 679757.
© Bostonair APAC 2023.