Executive Repair Manager [REF: 15180]
1st June 2023
Bostonair APAC is looking for an Executive Repair Manager for a permanent position based in Singapore, SG.
**Due to visa requirements, we can only accept South East Asian Candidates for this position**
- To support the Maintenance-By-the-Hour (MBHTM) program in the function of repair management (RM). With the partnership and engagement of our vast network of vendors and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), we ensure the repairs of our customers and MBHTM assets are achieved in a timely and cost-efficient manner to fulfil the demands of the MBHTM supply chain.
- To manage the large quantity of components concurrently undergoing repair within our network of vendors and OEMs. As every component undergoes different repair procedures for defect rectification, it is important to understand the characteristics of the individual components and the purpose of each procedure carried out by the vendor/OEM to identify opportunities for cost reduction and evaluate the quality of the repair.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Engineering (Aerospace/Electrical/Mechanical)
- Some knowledge of Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) of aircraft components, airworthiness requirements and relevant Airbus and Boeing policies relating to aircraft component repairs would be good, but not compulsory.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills with a methodical approach to identifying requirements and opportunities in executing various Repair Management (RM) processes.
- Effective communication skills – to communicate and negotiate with various parties to fulfil Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage RM operations across multiple MBH contracts.
For more information on this position and to apply;
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this vacancy!
Further enquiries to a role can be made by sending a message to email@example.com or you can call the office on
+44 (0) 1482 679757.
© Bostonair APAC 2023.